- When using a BitPay invoice URL as the iframe src parameter, you receive either blank/missing iframe page content on some browsers or an x-header error of 'X-Frame-Options' is set to 'DENY'.
- In some instances to correctly use a BitPay invoice inside an iframe, it is required to append the &view=iframe parameter to the iframe src URL.
- For example, if the invoice url is: https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=RrfafdcbS7weDwGqaw9bZm then the correct usage in an iframe src parameter would be: https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=RrfafdcbS7weDwGqaw9bZm&view=iframe
- For more information about using invoices inside an iframe, refer to https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-payment-gateway-api under the Embedded Bitcoin Invoice section at the bottom of the page or alternatively refer to https://bitpay.com/features#embedded-invoice
- All invoices when using inside an iframe.
Did this answer your question?